Last updated: March 11, 2022
Interpretation and Definitions
The words in which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in the plural.
- Account means a unique account created for You to access our website or parts of our website.
- Company (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to Forest City Counseling, 4320 Spring Creek Road Rockford, IL 61107 •
- • Cookies are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device, or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- Country refers to , United States
- Device means any device that can access our website such as a computer, a cellphone, or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Service refers to the Website.
- Service Provider means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate our website, to provide our website on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to our website or to assist the Company in analyzing how our website is used.
- Third-party Social Media Service refers to any website or any social network website through which a User can log in or create an account to use our website.
- Usage Data refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of our website or from our website infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Website refers to Forest City Counseling, accessible from forestcitycounseling.com
- You mean the individual accessing or using our website, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using our website, as applicable.
Collecting and Using Your Personal Data
Types of Data Collected
While using our website, We may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Phone number
Usage Data is collected automatically when using our website.
Usage Data may include information such as your device’s internet protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access our website by or through a mobile device, we may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our website or when you access our website by or through a mobile device.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
- Web Beacons. Certain sections of our website and our emails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons (also referred to as clear gifs, pixel tags, and single-pixel gifs) that permit the Company, for example, to count users who have visited those pages or opened an email and for other related website statistics (for example, recording the popularity of a certain section and verifying system and server integrity).
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
We use both Session and Persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
- Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide you with services available through the website and to enable you to use some of its features. They help to authenticate real users instead of bots. They also allow us to make informed decisions when making changes to our website to cater to clients and prospective clients
- Cookies Policy / Notice Acceptance Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies get stored on your browser to increase load times of the website.
- Functionality Cookies
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices you make when you use the Website, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide you with a more personal experience and to avoid you having to re-enter your preferences every time you use the Website.
Use of Your Personal Data
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our website, including to monitor the usage of our website.
- To contact you: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication.
- To provide you: with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests: To attend and manage your requests to us.
- For other purposes: We may use your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our website and workshops.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Our Providers: We may share your personal information with our providers to contact you to schedule an appointment.
Retention of Your Personal Data
Any personal data that is stored directly on our website gets deleted within 60 days of entry.
The Company will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a longer period of time and is not associated with your name, email or phone number.
Disclosure of Your Personal Data
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose your personal data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose your personal data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with your request
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with our website
- Protect against legal liability
Security of Your Personal Data
The security of your personal data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Our website does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
If we need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing your information and your country requires consent from a parent, We may require your parent’s consent before we use that information.
Links to Other Websites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Contact our Webmaster